Friday, September 20, 2013

Football Weekend

Tomorrow football will be on our TV. I'm sure my husband, Bruce, wishes he was going to the game. Instead I'll try and make a good time for him here at home.
 
Bruce went to both of the biggest universities here in Utah, The University Of Utah for his undergrad and Brigham Young University for his law degree (he also went to Utah State so we get to watch ALL the football). Tomorrow they play each other. My husband will probably route for the U of U, I seem to side more with BYU, maybe because that the school that made us the most money ;)... we also owe them the most money though so it's a bit of a draw.
 
I was checking out some ways online this morning to the game day extra fun for our family tomorrow and this is what I came up with...
(these are all completely FREE!)
 
My favorite were these Utah printables, I loved the hearts!
 
 
 
 
 
I thought these were the cutest and I liked that they aren't team specific...
 

 
Football Party

My favorite treat idea were these chocolate strawberries. I could watch the game for hours enjoying these...

 
 
 
It's hard for me to watch football on TV but going to the games with my husband is one of my very favorite things to do. I love how excited he gets!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. For Local garage door repairs, seek out reputable companies with a track record of quality service. Look for firms with positive reviews and certifications, ensuring they adhere to safety standards. Obtain quotes from multiple providers to compare pricing and services offered. Verify if they specialize in your type of garage door and if they offer emergency repairs.

    Prioritize companies with responsive customer service and transparent communication channels. Inquire about warranties on repairs and parts to guarantee long-term satisfaction. Additionally, consider recommendations from friends or family for reliable options. Ultimately, choose a repair service that offers expertise, reliability, and value for your specific needs.

    ReplyDelete