Monday, July 16, 2012

Santa's Little Helper Child's Apron Tutorial


Merry Christmas! No?... Yeah, me either. It's going to be a beautiful 85 degrees here at home today, thanks to some rain we've had lately to cool us down from 100+ temperatures. Me and the kids are headed out to enjoy to the day!

I do have to say though, there is something pleasant about getting some Christmas sewing done in July. Very little stress that I won't finish it in time. This apron was fun and easy to make too, perfect for lazy summer days. Switch out the snowflakes and change the stripes to checks and it would look very cute as a barbecue apron as well. It reminds me a little of a watermelon with the green chevron print and the curved pockets.


Head on over to the Pine Needles blog today and check out my tutorial for this Santa's Li'l Helper Child's Apron. And if you've arrived from Pine Needles blog, here is the promised picture of my daughters lovely outfit. Such a silly girl! I actually let her run outside to play dressed like this, apron and all... hey it's summer, relax! :)

1 comment: