Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Peasant Dresses


I finished up these dresses for my girls just in time for church last Sunday. The best part was I used fabric from my stash so even though I paid for it at one point, it felt like I made them for free! I even found a TUTORIAL online that was pretty helpful. Everyone kept saying that peasant dresses were soooo easy to make, but I just wasn't understanding without a pattern, until I watched THIS video.


Of course the embroidery just transformed it from something simple to something special. I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out.





P.S. I'm getting fairly frustrated with Pinterest right now! They have locked me out of my account for the past 4 days because someone hacked into my account. I can't get them to respond back to me through email about when I'll have access to my pins again. All they say is that they want to do an investigation. Has this happened to anyone else out there? My Pinterest withdrawals have not been pretty :)

1 comment:


  1. Medical patient financing provides individuals with the means to cover healthcare expenses through various financial arrangements. These may include loans, credit lines, or payment plans tailored to meet the specific needs of patients. These financing options help individuals manage the costs of medical procedures, treatments, or surgeries that may not be fully covered by insurance or require out-of-pocket payments.

    By offering flexible repayment terms and competitive interest rates, Medical patient financing aims to alleviate the financial burden on patients while ensuring access to necessary medical care. It enables patients to undergo essential treatments without delay, promoting better health outcomes and financial stability.

    ReplyDelete