Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gereral Conference Printables for Children October 2011

How to get your little children to listen to at least some of General Conference this weekend? I have no idea... but these printables are pretty cute. I'm not sure if they will really work on my kids, but perhaps I'll try. I admit that in the past I've sent the kids outside to play on General Conference weekend so that I can hear a talk or two. But I think they are getting old enough now that I can expect them to sit through at least one session.


Conference Bingo HERE


Coloring Ties HERE


Conference journal for kidsHERE

My favorite General Conference tradition... pie at my in laws Saturday night after the Preisthood session!

What is General Conference? Find out more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment