Friday, August 19, 2011

Ruffles



Aren't ruffles on a quilt adorable? They make this simple little quilt look so sweet and soft.



My super cute quilt model did a great job helping me display this quilt top for pictures this morning!




I have a handy little foot for my sewing machine that will ruffle the bottom fabric while sewing it to the top. This quilt took me no time at all to put together. If you can get your hands on a ruffle foot for your machine I highly recommend it.

I also found this FREE pattern on Riley Blakes Cutting Corners blog this morning. Love the little ruffles in the center of the squares!



I'm thinking about using this cute little stack of Halloween fat quarters with this pattern. What do you think?



Ruffled strip quilt pattern - Gathers & Giggles by Sew Much Ado
Halloween fat quarters - Matilda by Cosmo Cricket for Andover Fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment