Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kimono dress


I bought THIS BOOK a few weeks ago and have been having fun stitching up these adorable little motifs during football season. I have no clue what I will do with these little cuties, but they make me smile.



And the other sunday, while getting ready for church, I pulled out this little kimono dress I made C a few months ago (it had to be on display at the shop for awhile) and thought she looked so sweet in it. She wore it to church that day, but took it off as soon as we got home "because it's itchy!"



I'd like to remake it some day in some nice linen fabric and maybe a few of the little designs from the book stitched along the bottom.

You can find the pattern I used for the dress HERE
and below is a link to one of my favorite blogs and the author of the book (yes I have linked to her before). She has lots of free embroidery patterns on her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment